- in one God manifested as Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- in the inspired Word of God as a basis for doctrine and practice.
- in the universal moral depravity of the human race.
- that Jesus Christ died for the sins of all mankind.
- in the necessity of the New Birth for Salvation.
- in the witness of the Holy Spirit assuring the believer of his salvation.
- in the eradication of the sinful nature as a second work of grace called holiness or entire sanctification.
- in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit for effective witnessing.
- that the gifts of the Spirit are active within the body of the church today.
- all who refuse God's plan of Salvation are destined for a Hell prepared for Satan and his angels.
- in the personal, visible, second coming of Jesus Christ to catch away His Church to Heaven.